About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Sunday 18 September 2011

Pretty proud of myself.

It was moon lantern fest at my vietschool on saturday and they had organised heaps of activities. Some people in my class (michelle linh and I, all the others left LOL) really got into it and I actually had a fun time scaring off the fobs and year 8/9 boys. AHHAHAH some of the activities were egg and spoon race, tug of war, and others which i cant explain in english. And pete was being extra generous by giving up his 10 dollars for the winning team, but he soon lost his generosity and took back the money.

We also tried to get into some of the video cameras and photos, and by 'accident' we found out who were going to receive the awards. So michelle had to act surprised which wasn't a problem because she's an amazing actress. Afterwards we ate hot dogs which was free so we decided to get seconds AHHAHA and then got dismissed early
Won this anteater and a certificate :3

No comments:

Post a Comment