About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Wednesday 21 September 2011

hbd sis.

AHAHHA, so today I went to la porchetta with the famm after school to have  a birthday dinner for my annoying of a rat sister :) And omg there was this hot as asian waiter guy which I obviously could not get mah flirt onn cause my parents were there. So I just stared at him from a distance which sounds creepy but whatever, everyone does it.

And we ordered two huge as plates of steak and mushroom sauce with chips on the side but I love my chips so I ordered a whole other bowl of chips, a grilled calamari salad which  was literally like sex in my mouth. Our waiter would not leave us alone so I had to eat like a proper lady since I could see him staring me down. So awkiez

Anywayz, happy birfday jewlia. I haven't gotten your present yet but dont worry because I eventually will..


No comments:

Post a Comment