About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Friday 12 August 2011

I dont know why..

But whenever I get new makeup I always end up being SOOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOOSOSO excited. So recently I made friends with this international student in my class, and she came from china. She asked me if my hair colour was natural because she wanted to dye hers jet black, and we just started talking about beauty and makeup and girllyyy shittttt. I asked her how her skin is soo nice, because I swear she looks Korean. And she said she uses heaps of makeup stuff sent over from hong kong from her mum, and being the generous person that she is, she gave me a whole bag of stuff because she said she doesn't use them all. ISN'T SHE A CUTIE?? So now I'm thinking of taking her to asian shops around the city because she doesn't know where to buy good clothes at.

No comments:

Post a Comment