About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Friday 22 July 2011

R.I.P Mr Baxter

On the Tuesday of this week, one of my teachers from MGC passed away due to a heart attack. At first this came as a massive shock to not only me but everyone else. I never had Mr Baxter as a proper teacher, he'd come in when we needed a sub. So I wasn't really close to him. He would go around scaring everyone with his "claw" tongs to pick up peoples rubbish and he would be always be the most enthusiastic in PE with one of his most famous games called Kill the Kids.

Mr Baxter was always enthusiastic and fun to be around. His presence would bring the mood up in the classroom and no one could have ever brought what he brought to the school. His was one of a kind with his retarded pinky :) I hope you are happy wherever you are and always remember that we love you and miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment