About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Thursday 30 June 2011

Good news and bad news

Good news, I'm going to Tic Tic Tour 2011. I don't even know half the people there, but I'm willing to spend 100 dollars for Melissa Hua's Birthday. Yes the tickets cost that much for VIP, and honestly why would you go and not meet them? So i promised my parents that I'd pay them back with my future subway job which I am SO EXCITED ABOUT OMG.

Bad news, I'm not going to the filos party :(((( Omg this is even more depressing then the ending of My GF is a Gumiho, even more depressing than when I lost my nokia97 which I regret not taking care of properly because I now have a brick phone which takes me like 30 minutes to text one sentence. Yeah well basically, the party was somewhere in the west side bush area, and I also have another party on Saturday which means there is not way i can make it because the houses are so god damn far away.
But honestly the party doesn't start till Jen walks in.

No comments:

Post a Comment