About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Tuesday 10 May 2011

That feeling.

When you've danced so much that you cant even feel your feet, and even though you have blisters you still continue to dance which results in them popping (its gross, i know). The feeling of waking up the next morning and even though you didn't drink any alcohol, you have the worst dizzy feeling and your whole body is achy. Your throat is dry and you still have makeup on because you couldn't be bothered washing it off when you came home at 3 in the morning. Last Saturday was the first time that I had a party hangover, and it didn't feel good. Now I'm not a party-holic, I don't go to drink ups, I've never gotten drunk ( WoT Of !t), so don't judge me when i post this. BUT YEAHHHZZZ, I didn't go to school on Monday because I was still tired and to be honest I still am.

So I hope you're happy Phuong. Happy 21st you loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment