About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Monday 23 May 2011

Owning a shop on facebook is VERY hard.

So I'm not the one who made the shop, I just had heaps And HEAPS of old clothes that I needed to get rid of because my wardrobe was basically exploding. And instead of giving it to the salvos, I decided to sell it on my friends shop because you get Money (which i desperately need at the deprived state that I am in) and I can use the money to buy new clothes. LOL. So check it outtt gaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002309663240
Btw keep this quiet because since my clothes are so disgustingly disgusting it'd be prettttyyyyyyy embarassing if anyone knew that I owned them ahahhaha jks, YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YA LIKEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment