About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Tuesday 12 April 2011

UPDATE

Holidays so far have been unproductive. I have not done anything on my list except for "eating crazy wings" and mann were they crazy. BUT THEY WERE ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS. I actually feel like some crazeey wingzz right nowz. Tomorrow I will be going northland with MELLL and some of our old tutor friends, but none of them remember me which is kinda awkwoordddddd. We're gonna watch a sexy movie and I wanted to watch Justin Bieber but obviously there would be some disagreements so we're watching  Diary of a wimpy kid...... LOL well at least im gonna be out of the house. NEED TO BUY A NEW DIGITAL CAMERA SOON AND A NEW PAIR OF GLASSES BECAUSE I'VE USED UP ALL MY PRESCRIPTION CONTACTS. AND EXCITING NEWWWWWWWZZZZZZ, THIS AMAZING GIRL NAMED LISA IS SHOUTING ME A PAIR OF BROWN CONTACTS AND IM GONNA GET THEM TOMORROW AYYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYYA. This is probably the most exciting thing that has ever happened since holidays started <-------- I'm so sad. ANYWAYS, I needa do more shopping because that is the only thing that could bring my holiday spirit upp.

No comments:

Post a Comment