About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Tuesday 5 April 2011

SO EMBARASSING

SO. Today when school ended I was walking down the stairs on the third floor of MGC. I was putting my jumper on my back and then suddenly i slip down on my bum and slide down the stairs. Probably one of the most embarrassing things that has ever happened in my entire life. I turn around to check if anyone saw, and if anyone would be kind enough to help me up. BUT NO. There was a chick behind me and she stared at me like I was some green alien from another fucking planet and the girl in front of me just turned around and asked if i was okay. Yes i kept walking like nothing happened, although my butt was extremely sore and i was limping for a bit I kept on walking, because I did not want to face any of those girls. I officially hate laceups. yes mgc got laceups just to look like some rich private school, but the truth is we're only government...

No comments:

Post a Comment