About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Friday 29 April 2011

New Glasses !!!!!!!!!!!!

And this time i didn't choose gay looking ones LOOL. I decided that contacts are too annoying to wear every day, especially when you have to clean them and stuff. So i went and got my eyes re-checked and got my glasses. For almost the whole time, my parents were giving me death stares and its funny because i knew what they meant. "Don't buy glasses that are too pricey" HAHHAHA so being the good asian kid that i am, i chose ones that were below 200 and plus the lenses it added up to be 280. But optometrist lowered the price to 240, I love her. Anyways i tried on heaps of glasses and to be honest i don't really remember what i looked like with the ones that bought, but hopefully i look somewhat korean? he he he he :3

No comments:

Post a Comment