About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Making some chicken noodle soup because that's the only thing that will cheer me up right now

And by "making" I mean getting the can of Country Ladle Chicken Noodle Soup and heating it up.

Yes i still can't believe that the holidays are over, becuase I have no desire to step foot into the hellhole that they call "school" HAHAHHAAHHAHA Nahhh I'm over exaggerating on this a tiny bit but on the bright side WINTER UNIFORM YAY, I wont look like I'm wearing a giant potato sack to school.LOL. And im looking forward to the upcoming weeks because of the events that are happening on the weekend. This saturday I'm going to be thirdwhelling it with my friend and her "soon to be hubby" at watergardens. I KNOW, SO FKN FARRR, we're going to enjoy ourselves with a movie (hopefully scream 4). And then the weekend after that is my friends 21st birthday party, its gonna be h3KkT!k. Party and bullshit. AHAAHAH and the most exciting thing happening is viet school. enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment