About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Thursday 21 April 2011

FLASHMOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Yeah, i'm totally disspointed. Overall it was a really good performance, and the dancers tried really hard but it wasn't as good as I had expected it to be. For those who didn't know, today was KPOP flashmob at the grassy area behind federation square in the city. Its basically a large group of people dancing to korean songs and creating awareness of korean music. Firstly I was preettyy annoyed because they did most of the songs that me and my friends had already learnt, and when i was watching them it really pissed me off because I knew that we could do better. And I was so tempted to join in with them that i was like doing all the dance moves on the side. LOL, i might upload the recording of it on youtube if i can be botheredddddddddd

No comments:

Post a Comment