About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Monday 21 March 2011

Wish List 2011

I will buy all these things (hopefully) when I get some cash, which is when i start work, which is when someone calls me up to say that they're interested in hiring me.

-makeup from mychemist or chemist warehouse-because they have good makeup for cheap prices
-kpop posters and dramas
-a cute backpack-preferably leather vintagey and brown.
-this bardot dress I saw at the bardot in the city
-Ice bikini, for summer :)
-Polaroid camera-I MUST GET THIS SOON, it looks soooooooooooooo fucking cool and sexy. ARGH.
Individual Makeup Stuff
-Covergirl smoothers pressed powder
-Laura Mercier Foundation-NEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEED
-120 Mac eyeshadow palette-probably get this off ebay
-liquid eyeliner
-Bobbi Brown gel liner
-Mac concealer
-Mac nude lipstick
-Spray foundation
-stippling brush

No comments:

Post a Comment