About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Sunday 20 March 2011

DRAMASDRAMASDRAMASDRAMASDRAMASDRAMASDRAMAS

This is a list that I have written of all the k-drams/movies that I need to watch before I die. And yes, allot of research has gone into this, so you should be thankful :)

- Goong S/2 (princess hours 2)
-Paradise Ranch
-Dream High-FUCKING AMAZING DRAMA
-Winter Sonata -Okay guys I'm actually serious when I say this. YOu wil not have experienced REAL korean drama until you've watch this. I cried so many times that I can't even remember. So do yourself a favour and watch this.
-A Millionaires First Love
-My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho
-Secret Garden
-Mary Stayed Out All Night-I'm currently watching this one and it has the hottest actors EVAR
-Baker King
-God Of Study
-Vineyard Man
-Temptation of Wife
-It Started with a kiss-Lol this isnt korean, it's aiwanese and Korea made a version of it also know as....
-Playfull Kiss-My beautiful baby KHJ, love you always and forever ILYZZZZ
-Coffee Prince
-Pianist- this is a short drama, only one episode AND has the amazing Lee Min Ho from Shinee <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment