About Me

My photo
Richmond, VIC, Australia

Monday 21 March 2011

Another Boombox?

I found out Via facebook that there might be another boombox and theyre asking which famous people we want this time. About a million people have already posted this but please, JAYPARKJAYPARKJAYPARKJAYPARKJAYPARKJAYPARKJAYPARKJAYPARKJAYPARKJAYPA
JAYPARKJAYPARKJAYPARKJAYPARKJAYPARKJAYPARKJAYPARKJAYPARKJAYPARKJAYPA
JAYPARKJAYPARKJAYPARKJAYPARKJAYPARKJAYPARKJAYPARKJAYPARKJAYPARKJAYPA. I'd actually pay like a thousand dollars just to see him, and its not because I'm his number one fan (which I am) but it's because I will be finally seeing a famous Korean celebrity. In real life, not through a screen. Standing right in front of me. Performing. I mean seriously could it get any sexier?
Korean celebrities make concerts all the time in other countries but why don't they ever come down under. They are actually so stupid and do not realize how much money they would make if they came to Australia. If a famous Korean person ever came to Australia I'd do whatever it costs to see them. It'd be even better if KHJ-myhusband- came to Australia. But by the time that happens, I'll have to make deal with the posters of him in my room..

No comments:

Post a Comment